Third Road Management’s vision is to help businesses and non-profit organizations bridge the gap between where they are today and where they want to be.
Third Road Management’s Fractional Controllers partner with organizations to help ensure that our clients’ accounts and financial reports are accurate, informative, clean and timely.
How Can a Part Time Controller Help Your Business?
- Confidence in Quality and Clarity of Financial Results
- Accounting Staff Management
- In Depth Accounting Expertise
- Answers to Your Financial Questions
What are the Advantages of Outsourcing a Controller?
- Access Top Tier Talent
- Cost Effectiveness vs. a Full Time Employee
- Eliminate Water Cooler Talk
- Gain Only What Your Business Needs (versus an accounting “one-stop-shop”)
What are a Fractional Controller’s Responsibilities?
- Cleanliness and Integrity of Financial Results
- Monthly Closings (including accruals and journal entries)
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package
- Manages Job Costing
- Maintains Meaningful Chart of Accounts
- Manage and Train Bookkeepers
- Pays Sales Tax
- Assists with Audit & Tax Preparation
- Manges Collections
- Approves Disbursements