"Lack of investment in bookkeeping inevitably leads to issues. As errors get uncovered, the usability of the financial statements for decision making purposes erodes, and the leader of the organization loses sleep at night wondering if the information they’ve been provided is accurate." -John Frank, CEO of Third Road Management
The Third Road Management Advantage
The Mid-Sized Organization Bookkeeper Hiring Trap
- Organization’s founder builds the business from scratch and wears all the hats including bookkeeping.
- Founder’s time is spread thin, and recruits a friend or family member to fill in bookkeeping role.
- As the business grows, their friend or family member’s lack of bookkeeping knowledge begins to show.
- Founder grows increasingly frustrated with the lack of transparency and usability of their books.
- Missed expectations lead to issues, errors, and high turnover costs.
Does this sound familiar?
If so, Third Road Management is uniquely positioned to solve this problem because we employ accomplished bookkeepers who excel at leading across multiple mid-sized organizations.
What are a Fractional Bookkeeper's Responsibilities?
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Card and Bank Account Reconciliations
- Expense Reimbursements
- Record Keeping
- Tracking W9’s and Sending 1099’s