"An accomplished Fractional CFO will bring your organization more value and critical business insight in a few days per week than an average CFO will bring you in five days per week." -John Frank, CEO of Third Road Management
The Third Road Management Advantage
The Mid-Sized Organization CFO Hiring Trap
- Organization recognizes that it needs an accomplished CFO.
- Conducts a search to find a full-time accomplished CFO.
- Realization that accomplished CFO candidates are either too expensive for their budget or not interested in working for an organization their size, or both.
- Hires an average CFO candidate.
- Missed expectations lead to continued issues and high turnover costs.
Does this sound familiar?
If so, Third Road Management is uniquely positioned to solve this problem because we employ accomplished CFOs who excel at leading across multiple mid-sized organizations.
What are a Fractional CFO’s Responsibilities?
- Develops 1, 3, and 5 Year Strategic Growth Models
- Advisor to CEO/ Ownership
- Financial & Business Analytics
- Enterprise Value Creation
- Business Process Optimization
- Policy Creation
- Risk Management
- Establishing & Tracking KPI’s
- Executing Strategic Projects
- Leading M&A Due Diligence
- General Business Operations Oversight (eg- HR, IT)